- Coya restaurant and bar brings the spirit of Latin America to the heart of London.
- With a modern Peruvian restaurant at the centre of Coya’s culture, chefs will entertain as food is prepared in one of three open kitchens: the Ceviche Bar, the Open Charcoal Grill and the Central Kitchen.
- The menu at Coya keeps traditional elements of Peruvian cooking alive while creating a contemporary cuisine for a modern London clientele.
- Sitting adjacent to the main dining room an extensive Pisco Bar specializes in bespoke pisco infusions unique to Coya, over 40 tequilas and an extensive rum list. The bar at Coya is an experience that brings together tastes, sights and sounds that are the essence of Latin America.
- 118 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London, W1J 7NW